So tonight I am going to share my evening routine, of course I don’t do this every night, some days just don’t have enough hours.
Ideally I like to start this two hours before bed, although this usually only happens on days where I’m off work, as I don’t get home from work until 9 pm.
- Turn off the TV – I live in a studio apartment so it can be hard to separate night from evening.
- When I have school the next day, I like to prepare my lunch.
- Make sure all the dishes are done.
- Brush my hair and braid it
- Change clothes
- Remove makeup
- Brush my teeth
- Skin care
- Make some tea
- Drink a large glass of water
- Make the to-do list for next day
- Make sure that my Filo matches my google calendar
- Read for about 45 min.
- Wash the teapot
- Brush my teeth the last time
- Check email one last time
- Set the alarm
- Charge phone